Our associates handle the professional transportation of oversize and heavy objects, which require individual transport planning from origin to destination. Our best-in-class client service project teams handle projects of several size, irrespective of how large or small. We have resources and experts strategically positioned to maximize safety and efficiency. We handle cargo that differs from the normal to the abnormally large and extremely heavy. For us, out of gauge cargo isn’t a problem, because we have the perfect port solution. A service that handles everything from power station transformers to large silos, even wind turbines.
- Site inspection and project planning
- Road, Sea and Air transport
- Procurement and Expediting
- Country-specific Export Compliance
- Heavy Lift & Oversize Cargoes
- Track and trace with en-route reporting
- Customs Clearance
- Cargo Preference Compliance
- Camp and Catering Services
- State of the Art Warehousing, Export Packing, and Staging Facilities
- Route surveys and selection of reliable carriers
Stages Of Project Cargo Movement
1. Pre – implementation
- Plan and manage pre-implementation activities.
- Establish regular processes management flow, account matrix, checklist.
- Create ownership service abilities and processes.
- Analysis and document Logistics technique and processes.
- Start up.
- Build plan
- Program coordination to ensure smooth implementation.
- Meeting end user requirements & objectives.
3. Project Duration
- Establish Key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Review service performance with clients
- Introduce process progresses & service initiatives
- Implement new policies
4. Post – implementation
- Examine service integrity & processes.
- Planned operations management
- Projects Evaluation
If you still have queries related to Project Cargo, You can Call us now on +966-59-0422949-OR-